NATURAL FRONT YARDS
Affordable Lawn Replacement Solutions
Natural Front Yards is a low cost, low maintenance, professionally installed lawn replacement program.
At EarthCare Landscaping we share your desire to live more ecologically.
By replacing a lawn with habitat-friendly plants, you do several positive things at once:
EarthCare Landscaping has been true to the values of sustainability and ecological landscaping for over 14 years in the South Bay Area. We are excited to provide Natural Front Yards as another valuable service to people who want to help the planet.
Create Your Own Natural Front Yard
Getting started on your yard is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Take the compatibility test to see if you qualify
2) Figure out your preferences
3) Choose any add-ons that you think would enhance your NFY
4) Fill out the following form or call us to set up a consultation/estimate meeting. This meeting costs $100, which is deducted from the cost of your Natural Front Yard installation.
Tell us about your ideal yard
The Natural Front Yards process starts with your general preferences, and the qualities of your yard. This is simplified into three categories:
- Shrubs vs. Perennials and Grasses
- Space vs. Massing
- Sun vs. Shade
Natural Front Yards maintains its affordable cost by offering installments as package deals. When you contact us with your preferences, we will set up a meeting and house visit between you and our designer. Once we have decided to work together, and you have submitted a deposit, you will be on the schedule for installation. For more information on the process, see our blog series on it.
Shrubs/ Perennials and Grasses
Is Natural Front Yards right for me?
Take our compatibility test
- I have a front yard lawn I want to replace with drought-tolerant plantings.
- I want to replace all of my front lawn.
- I do not have specific plants in mind.
- Deer do not visit my property.
- I do not live on a slope.
- I do not have a serious Oxalis or Bermuda Grass problem.
- My yard does not have large trees whose roots can actively compete with new plants.
- The path to my front door will remain as is. (If you want to change this, do this first.)
If you have checked all of the above, please send us an email or give us a call to set up your consultation/bid meeting. 408-871-2792.
There are many options if you don't qualify. EarthCare’s regular full-service design and installation is great alternative, especially if you are a person who likes to be involved with decisions and details.